Friday, March 21, 2008

Snake Eyes

New GI Joe picture

http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/03/new-snake-eyes-pics-from-%e2%80%98gi-joe%e2%80%99

The Movie Blog has two pictures of Snake Eyes up, and I have to say they look real good. They certainly got the appearance right with this character. I think every boy wanted to be Snake Eyes. Hell, I still want to be Snake Eyes.

I’m still not sure I like the direction the project is taking though.

Btw, Ray Park (Star Wars episode I) is playing this character.

2 comments:

Blayde said...

Whoa, *major head 'spolosion* snake Eyes!

sorry, had to do it. but iirc wasnt snake eyes blue? or is my action figure deceiving me?

btw he does look awesome, the new from comic stuff is really getting better

Semaj said...

I think he did have a blue type of suit in the first two mini-series that came out before the first season of the show. They completely revamped his character in the first season and gave him a wolf. (which came with the action figure)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47