Monday, March 10, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~Baby Shower as a first date?: I don’t think so. I’m not sure being surrounded by a bunch of women all wanting to have children sounds like an appealing first date. Then again, neither is a wedding. I’m usually not a fan of children, even though I am a man-child myself. Now if it were a slumber party as a first date, with me being the only guy, I’d be there.

~I’m still getting hits on that Emily Hall DUI crash. There hasn’t been that much more news in the story other than the police released a disc full of evidence. Supposedly, one of her former boyfriends left a comment in my post. She goes back to court in May, but something tells me there will be a plea deal. She’s out and has to live with this mistake for the rest of her life.

~While I’m no sports fan, I always like when these sports guys meltdown on national TV. Check these clips out. One of the best ones has to be Bobby Knight making fun of one reporter. Herm Edwards: That one is pretty funny. And, I can go on and on about the Mike Gundy one, which is probably one of best rants ever. I love his dig about the writer not having kids. He seems to know something about Jenni Carlson that some people don’t know. Yeah, her dig about the football player eating fried chicken was a bit much.

Why does she have the Spock eyebrows?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47