Wednesday, March 12, 2008

300 Part II?

300 Part II?

I'm not a 100% against this at all.

Now, I wasn’t a huge fan of the first movie, but I thought it was an entertainingly violent R-rated film. (I saw it free too). But, I thought it was the History channel on MTV speed. It was a movie that did have a lot of style.

This news of another movie is both troubling and fascinating. I’d like to see the Spartans go against the other Greek states and actually become villains themselves. The first movie implied that these Spartans were the only thing between Greek independence and slavery, when in fact the Spartans themselves ended up becoming a dominating force and threat to the Athens state.

It depends on where they take this story, because it did take the Spartans and Athenians a while to defeat the Persians.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47