Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Forget the movie “Jumper”; let’s see the movie “Streaker”

Our hero, Symonds

Streaker gets f’ed up

http://break.com/index/cricket-streaker-gets-owned.html

Taking off one’s clothes and disrupting a popular sporting event seems to be a something big in the UK. We tend to do it here in the US too, but usually it’s running through campuses at night. I’ve had the unfortunate encounter of seeing nude male streakers riding bikes through town. It’s a shame there are that many female streakers here in the states, because we really need them.

Of course, the dude that streaked the game got fined 1500 dollars for his stupid action.

((He was charged with interfering with a person engaged in sport and wilful exposure.))

Yeah, I'd be pissed if I paid to watch a game and saw this guy running around naked.

((He was knocked to the ground when shoulder-charged by Symonds, who was batting when Mr Ogilvie ran close to him.

Cricket officials say no action will be taken against Symonds over the incident, while police say they've received no complaints about the cricketer's actions. ))

Listen, I don't blame Symonds. If I saw a naked guy running toward me, I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure he avoids me. (Stress the word guy). Symonds should be hailed as a hero.

People want to see a game and not your ass running around bare ass. There's a place for these sort of things, it is called the Internet.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47