Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Random Bunch

Random Bunch

~I interviewed another person last week. The interview turned out good. I’ve learned about China before the economic reforms than I ever did in school. This had some interesting stories and insights into the Asia market.

~J-Lo married this guy? Really? I guess looks don’t cost a thing. I know she didn’t marry him for his money because she makes more than him. So, it might be true love. But she has to wake up to this zombie-face everyday.

~That Spitzer call girl seems to be making some major cash now. I’ll have more on her some time later, because she seems to really be into the hip-hop scene and is trying to sell her ‘songs’. Ashley Alexandra Dupre’s 15 minutes of fame should be up soon.

~Have you ever wanted to make a duck tape top hat? I certainly have. Now, I just need a duck tape suit to go with it.

~Tom Cruise is one crazy mofo. You have to wonder if Paramount really likes how much the Scientology folks use the Mission Impossible music. Check out those dance moves. Tom is a tool and the Scientology folks are assholes. Tom is such a blowhole.

~In L. Ron Hubbard’s words, you can hear his stupid views on the world. In all his ramblings, you can hear a truly racist and mad man.

~Scientology's famous Bull Baiting techniques: Part 2 and Part 3. They used a bumping into technique to call the cops on him. The cops actually handle the situation fairly well. Watch as the Scientology guy completely lies about it.

~Here's an interesting comparison between the two versions of Spiderman II, theatrical and extended. If I'm not mistaken, a similar extended cut shows up on FX a lot.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47