Sunday, March 09, 2008

Winnie Cooper grown up

Check out everything you ever wanted to know about Winnie Cooper.

When I was a kid, I used to have the biggest crush on Winnie Cooper back in those Wonder Years days. She was like the ultimate girlfriend. Well, she's all grown up now and looking hot. I think I have crush on her now. You can check out how hot she's become with the Stuff magazine spread she did. (And I do mean spread)

Her real name is Danica Mae McKellar. But, she will always be Winnie Cooper.

Not only is she still cute, but she also is an extremely smart girl. She got a degree in mathematics and ended up writing a book on the subject. (Book: Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail )

She still acts too, and actually has a better career than Fred Savage.

Smart and cute, that is a winning combo. Now, I just have to convince her that marrying me will boost her career.

Luckiest white sheet ever...

3 comments:

Ammaro said...

NO FRICKIN WAY! THATS THE SAME CHICK?

*drool.

Mayren said...

isn't she like a geeky hott gal too? She is an advocate for Girls who want to learn Math or something. I'm actually looking for her info because I need help with math. She's the perfect poster gal for hott-geeks everywhere.

Semaj said...

Ammaro: Yeah, isn't that crazy? Tight body and a cute face, plus she's a super nerd too. Best of both worlds.

Mayren: She received top honors from her school and supposedly wrote an amazing paper on the subject of math. Yep, she's been trying to help girls and women get into math. If you check out the first link, there, i believe, is a link to her official fan site.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47