Monday, October 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

Yikes

Random Thoughts

~I got a visit from a member of MoveOn.org. While I’m not a big fan of people talking to me about junk, I actually agreed with her. It’s time for our corrupt Governor to get voted out of office.

~For a few weeks now, I’ve been receiving visits from someone working in the KY government. At first, I wasn’t sure why. Then more of the government hits were focused in on one page. There is something going on with this thing and I’m not sure what. I’m hoping I don’t get mixed up into a court case or something. I’ll let you know if anything develops.

~The dreaded Myspace Angles: Man, this post is great. Sadly, there are a lot of men that use these very same tricks in the Myspace pictures too. I like to call it the fast-food bait and switch. “This burger looks nothing like the one in the picture. I want my money back.” Hey, I’m all for some curves in a woman, just tell me up front.

These ladies have some photo-editing skills. Dreamsworks or another studio needs to talk to these ladies about work. (I love the lighting wash that some people use to cover up flaws in photos.)

~ What in the heck is going on? A police deputy from CRANDON, Wisconsin went into a party full of young teens and opened fire, killing six of them. The SWAT team tracked him down and killed him.

Here's where it starts become clear...

((He said Mr. Peterson left the gathering, but returned with an automatic rifle, similar to one used by the sheriff’s department. About 30 rounds were fired, killing the six and wounding one. He said Mr. Peterson fired at a Crandon police car that apparently was responding to reports of shots being fired. The officer in the car was wounded by breaking glass, but was not seriously injured. Mr. Peterson then left the scene, he said. ))

30 rounds, yep this guy was nuts. What would compel a man to kill like this?

~The Rock's Game Plan ends up getting more money than Ben Stiller. Why did The Heartbreak Kid cost 60 million? It is a comedy.

~Another Britney Spears rant: This woman is pissing me off more and more! Her kids are being taken away from her and she continues to shop and shovel food down her pie hole. She's a mother, she should be at the court or with her lawyers doing everything she can to keep her children with her.

She even ignored a scheduled visit with her kids. BTW, check out the video with the random woman making fun of her.

~On his show, Adam Carolla made an interesting point about Ms. Spears. That he noticed that when the paparazzi showed up for a late night photo shoot, Spears' dome light was on in her car, so she could make sure that they knew it was her in the car. So, she's more worried about photos than her children? Nobody drives around with his or her dome light on.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47