Monday, October 22, 2007

Naturally Seven in Da Subway

The Best Subway Performance I’ve seen

This is probably one of the best public singing groups I’ve seen. They are singing Phil Collins’ best song I can feel it in the air tonight. They really made it their own with their harmonizing and changing of the words. You can tell these guys really are enjoying themselves. People in the record industry need to take note.

I did some digging and found out who this is. They’re called Naturally Seven and here’s some information. Here’s their Myspace page: You can listen to many of their song here. (They have another version of I can feel it in the air tonight in the media player, second song.)

Bonus videos: The Phil Collins song

Miami Vice Pilot - Phil Collins "In the air tonight": This MV version just simply kicks ass, and it should have been in the new movie.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47