Thursday, October 25, 2007

A few news Bits

A few news Bits

Matthew Vaughn talks about his feelings on X3

Comment: Vaughn was the director slated for X3, before stepping away from it and Ratner stepped in.

(("What happened with X-Men was I didn't have the time to make the movie that I wanted to make. I had a vision for how it should be, and I wanted to make sure I was making a film as good as X-Men 2, and I knew there was no way it could be. I just suddenly knew it wasn't the right thing for me to do. ))

I can understand that. If I knew I had to follow a highly praised film, I'd probably get cold feet.

((Brett Ratner stepped into the breach, and Vaughn was not impressed. "As it happens, I could have made something a hundred times better than the film that was eventually made," he says. "It sounds arrogant, but I could have done something with far more emotion and heart. I'm probably going to be told off for saying that, but I genuinely believe it." ))

BTW, I love the dis toward Ratner and his mess of a movie. That never gets old. Now, did he really leave the project over 'family problems'?

Yes, the Spice Girls have forgotten that no one really cares about them: I can’t wait till this reunion tour completely explodes and these has-nevers fade into the VH1 shows. (BTW, does Victoria Beckham really need an assistant following her around with fruit and champagne?) But, I used to really like Baby Spice. Enjoy this piece of crap video. (Yes, I know the words to the song)

Vanessa Hudgens, so is getting dropped by Disney or not?: That is the question. The Samurai Frog has some interesting points about this whole scandal. It's not like she went down on a guy or let somebody steal her memory card full of nude and sex pictures stolen (like a certain woman in Louisville). Btw, Vanessa, call me some time.

Remember that groovy dancing girl? Here's a video with her performance slowed down. I don't think it takes away from her performance, because I dig white girls that can dance. Just ditch the goofy head gear. (she also has a second video too: Groovy Dancing Girl #2 ) (Btw, you can see her mouthing the words to the song, which you can't see in the sped version.)

I actually like this slowed down version of the song.

Of course someone made a 'rave remixed' version of this video.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47