Monday, October 22, 2007

A wonderfully bad videogame error

A wonderfully bad videogame error

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qWE3AN7ym-g

Magically, this really bad error is in a Spawn Videogame. With the exception of the toys, most Spawn merchandise sucked badly.

Yes, the enemies keep falling of the ledge and dying to their death. At some point, you’d wish the bodies would start to pile up. At some the point, the suicidal villains would stop and look down at their fallen brothers.

I’ve seen this respawning bug in modern games too. You have to love when creatures will follow you right off a cliff. Or continue to fall off while you are at a hard to reach area. That’s either dedication or stupidity or both.

2 comments:

Ammaro said...

funny.

speaking of spawn vs batman. i have that issue, sitting in a plastic wrapped container at home. i thought it would have been worth something by now, but its not. dammit. maybe another 30 years or so.

Semaj said...

Man, I need to try and dig up my copy, I got that one and the other Batman/Spawn crossover one too. They're both good.

I also need to get all my Marvel Vs. DC books, and re-read them.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47