Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Strange Restroom Encounter

No Four Legged Creatures Allowed, that includes US Senators

A Strange Restroom encounter not involving a Senator

True Story

A few weeks ago, I was in a public restroom at school. I came out of one of the stalls and proceed to wash my hands. After turning off the water, I headed for the paper towel box to dry my hands, and the door opened. An ordinary heavy looking white dude in a red golf shirt came strolling in. He then stepped to the side and opened the door wider.

To my surprise, a little brown dog walked into the restroom. The dog’s hair was fluffy. This guy brought his dog into the building and brought it into the restroom. A human restroom… So, the dog proceeded to walk around the restroom. I was a little more than disturbed.

Listen, I’ve heard of rich people taking their dogs everywhere, but this was just stupid. (I was in a government building dealing with that traffic ticket and a very well dressed woman brought her little shitty dog into the waiting room with her.) Now, granted a restroom is one of the dirtiest places to be, but I still questioned why the dog was inside to begin with.

The dude headed for one of the stalls and called his dog to follow him into the stall with him. (The larger handicap stalls.) After the dog joined him, he then closed the door. That was when I decided I didn’t want to discover what happened next, so I quickly headed for the exit and never looked back.

Of course, my mind went through a few scenarios as to what was happening in there.

4 comments:

Ammaro said...

thats got to be pretty annoying. in the US, animals are considered on par with humans. actually, cross that out. in some situations theyre actually given more respect. i once drove past a street in boston where 3 homeless people were dying in an alley, right next to a HUGE GIGANTIC cat shelter and hospital.

Semaj said...

Yeah, we love our pets. And, some people go to far, especially rich folks. It comes to the point that they only treat their pets nice.

Then there is the Ellen situation

Mayren said...

that's creepy

Semaj said...

yep, anyway it turned out it had to be creepy. you had to see my face when this was happening.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47