Monday, October 22, 2007

Random Things

Please get in a pit and love someone...

Random Things

~While reading through TMZ, I came across a post about some chick named Lisa D'Amato. I never heard of this chick, and I've never seen an episode of America's Top Model. However, I read that she did an atrocious rap video and peed in a diaper. So, I watched the video, and it is bad, really bad. Yo, check it! And she responds to all the 'haters' (the people that know it sucks).

(Note: The interviewer kisses her ass so much, that he might be called the new Larry King.)

~I guess Kid Rock didn’t like the waffles: There appeared to be some type of fight at a Waffle House with a customer and his crew. Now, I work on the night shift, so I know that you will run into some strange people in 24hrs locations.

~Looks like the Grindhouse fallout is still being felt, because the Barbarella remake is being scrapped. Though not a great director by any means, I still like many of Rodriguez’s movies. Yet, cheating on your wife with Rose McGowan won’t win you any popularity cases. Then, again he did get Rose McGowan!

~I had to do some mock interviews in a class today. I really did well in my interview, but I went too fast in my interviewer position. We were supposed to go through 6 minutes and I went through mine in 3, but I did very well in that one too.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47