Saturday, October 20, 2007

Maher to conspiracy nuts 'STFU'

Bill Maher is my new hero

((Maher on Friday night helped security remove a rowdy protester from the studio during his weekly HBO show "Real Time with Bill Maher," and it was all captured on live television.))

And, there was any taser involved either. Yeah, some of these crazy 911 conspiracy nuts got in the crowd and started to disrupt the show. Maher lets the guy shout for a while. However, there comes a point when you can’t take it anymore.

(("Do we have some (expletive) security in this building," Maher yelled, "or do I have to come down there and kick his (expletive)?"

When security reached the man's aisle and the man resisted leaving, Maher ran into the seats and helped them push him out the door, shouting "Out! Out! Out!"))

This was done without 20 cops pulling a guy from a microphone too. Some people might try to say this is similar to the ‘don’t tase me bro’ incident, but this isn’t an open forum like the John Kerry event.

I strongly believe in free speech, but not when you disrupt someone else’s free speech. These 911 protesters seem to not to understand this notion. And why are you attacking Bill Maher, the guy who hates Mr. Bush more than me?

I could go on about these 911 conspiracy folks, but I won’t. But I will say this: by claiming that the government created the 911 attacks, you’re saying that our President and his minions are smarter than they appear to be. Trust me, this is worst run presidency ever in history. These guys couldn’t save lives in Hurricane Katrina, let alone create an overshadowing conspiracy. Have they gotten rich off the war? Yes. Did they cause 911? Nope, not smart enough. (I could also attack Rosie too, but I won’t).

Here is the video of the incident (Before HBO takes it down)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-f_YYEw-QI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Execute all conspiracy nuts and nuke the middle east!

Give Bush the power he needs to lead us all to victory!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47