Monday, October 22, 2007

Strange Picture

Strange Picture

http://nubiana.co.uk/2007/10/13/as-the-girl-turns/#more-740

Head to the post above and study the picture and read the post. There is a girl spinning (Think all those James Bond intros). People will see her spinning either clockwise or counter-clockwise. I see her spinning clockwise, mostly. But if I look away, she will change directions.

Here’s a cool tip: Blink you eyes quickly while looking at the picture. You will see her change directions. (Switch closing your eyes too.)

2 comments:

Ammaro said...

ummm... yeah, she changed direction...

how did it do that?

Semaj said...

I think it has something to do with angle of her body and the strange way she's spinning.

She ended up changing directions when I looked away. My mind is playing tricks on me.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47