Friday, October 19, 2007

Random Bits

Hey, there hot lady. Weren't you the girl that got naked in that American Pie movie?

~Can P-Diddy stay out of trouble in Night Clubs?: It doesn’t look that way. When is this guy going to get in trouble for his violent behavior? This guy has severely beaten many people and has never spent any time in jail. Then he makes a song about prayer? WTF?

~Call me old fashion, but I thought Victoria Beckham was hotter without all the plastic surgery. Now, she looks like an upgraded version of 7 of 9.

~I wonder if they’re going to make another animated TMNT movie. I really liked the first one.

~I've had a huge crush on Shannon Elizabeth. She has a lovely body, but poor acting skills. I wonder what happened to her career? Did she really divorce her hubby over a Punked prank?

~So Indiana Jones 4 wraps production, I have high hopes for this movie. Here's hoping Lucas didn't interfere that much in the script writing.

6 comments:

MC said...

Shannon Elizabeth's appearance on Thank God You're Here was the only good episode they did... because she Frenched EVERYONE!

Semaj said...

okay, I got to see that episode now!

MC said...

The Good part of her first sketch
The Viking Sketch(her, Chelsea Handler, George Takei and Tom Green.

Semaj said...

oh, my. that was nice

Ammaro said...

oh man... naked american pie chick... i love her... uuh.. need some pie

Semaj said...

lol, me too. She is a hottie. (with a great body and smile)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47