Monday, October 01, 2007

More Myspace junk

Now with all the spam floating around,Certain spammers are getting a little more creative. Take this message:

Not bad! Can you please tell me more about you sweetie? Ok, Ok, to be honest, I should tell you more about me. This is not my profile, I'm borrowing this from my best friend. Not a member of the site� ;-) I'm very good-looking, I have a few of tattoos, and I have long hair, a beaming smile and legs to die for! I have a great personality too! I'm adventurous, open-minded and have a sunny disposition. I also enjoy watching tv, chatting online, playing pool and listening to music. I really like chilling out with friends. Why don't you just give me a shout? But just don't reply directly to my message. Use my E-mail instead at Removed Email at yahoo.

Keep in mind that I have a picture of Commander Sisko in my profile. So, I don't know exactly what she's saying about 'Not Bad'. Besides, I generally hate tattoos, which she claims to have. Unless she means she has a few clones of Tattoo from Fantasy Island running around her apartment. (Da plane boss).

Here's the other kicker, she was in Louisville, Ky, now she is in Texas. She must have her own transporter pad. I love that she is very certain that she's 'very good looking'. I also like that she listed the very basic things in her likes list. Most people like TV, Chatting online, and listening to music. Have you ever heard someone to dislike listening to music? Does anyone really hate 'chilling out with my friends'? They wouldn't be your friends then.

I can picture some fat hairy dude writing this message, and not a 22 year old girl. I also think its funny that she's getting spammed by a spammer too! BTW, some of her friends are little fake too.

Jocelyn

Jaqueline

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47