Sunday, October 07, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~You know what, the new Alien vs. Predator trailer (The PG trailer for a R-rated film) is very well put together. I have to say it is one of the better edited trailers out there. This still doesn't mean it is not going to suck, but it can't be any worse than the first AVP.

~So, let we get this straight, someone posing as a cop forced a girl at McDonald's to strip and she just won a lawsuit for 6 million dollars. ((In the lawsuit, she said someone called the restaurant in Mount Washington impersonating a police officer and gave a description of a young, female employee, accusing her of stealing from a customer. The caller demanded the woman be strip searched. ))

Now, I could make a joke about Mount Washington, but I won't. Anyway, what kind of sick F' would even go to great lengths to pull this off?

~What in the hell is wrong with Britney Spears? Now, instead of worrying about her children being taken away, she's roaming around LA shopping? Now, she won't even meet her own kids at her home, but a freaking hotel? Sadly, she isn't the worst mother of the year, I've met some really bad moms from my various years working around idiots. Don't you want to fight for your children? I'd do anything within the law to keep my children, if I knew I was a good father. Not that I ever want to have children...

~Speaking of Cave people, MC has a great reaction to that Cavemen show that just came out. BEST WEEK EVER tries to give us a rebuttal on the show by trying to put down other shows. But the caveman show was based on a series of ads...Nuff said, bro.

~They added a picture of a Japanese guy in the latest Cloverfield picture. Flip the picture over and you will see some Japanese text. Any translation? It would seem that this new site is connected to the Cloverfield movie. It discusses deep sea drilling. I'm guessing this company accidentally releases the monster from the sea floor.

~Paul Walker and Vin Diesel will star in 4 Fast 4 Furious? I guess their career haven't really taken off like they thought. Do we really need another Fast and Furious movie? I guess Hollywood thinks so.

4 comments:

MC said...

I am sure that Primetime/20-20 will do another story about that McDonald's Worker... because they actually show the surveillance tapes with some blurring on that show.

Semaj said...

The whole story seems strange and doesnt add up. I'll have to look for clips. thanks for heads up

6 million is a bit much for a settlement like this.

Anonymous said...

yeah i remember seeing this story on 20/20 as well. pretty strange stuff. as for TFTF4, the subtitle should be Acting Career Crash and Burn.

paul

Semaj said...

I remember when Vin's people tried to downplay the fact that he's disparate for a role. I thought they couldn't take the franchise any further, but I guess I was wrong.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47