Saturday, February 08, 2014

Random Things

Random Things
~X-Factor destroyed by FOX: I guess FOX finally had enough of all the problems and ratings slumps on the show and pulled the plug. Simon Cowell was pretty much leaving the American show anyway, and that's what their blaming the cancellation on. However, we know it was because no one was watching the show. The music coming out of these shows were pretty bland anyway. Does anyone even remember the winner of the X-Factor show. Cowell is one of the reasons music is in such a bland and vanilla state that it is in today.
~Gary Oldman in talks for Star Wars: I'm all for it. I think he's a great actor and would fit right in with the SW universe. He's been in the Batman and Harry Potter movies, so he knows his way around franchises. Please sign him, Disney.
~Dr. Who restart (2005): I have to say I am impressed with the restart of the Who series. I will have some more thoughts on the subject later. There are some problems, but no as much as the lead actor of the series had with the show, which lead to his departure.
~The Room gets a movie based on the book of the making of The Room: Wait, what? I have tried to sit through the real movie The Room countless times and I can't get through it. I am not sure if I can through a movie based on the movie or even the book. Here's the best part: James Franco's production company has secured the rights to make the movie. Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg will also be working on this project. It is a book based on the one of the actors involved in The Room. With the three of them involved, it might work.

By the way, I can actually take the movie in small clips and reviews.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47