Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guy goes full comando in McDonald's

Speaking of McDonald's...a guy came into one store completely naked.
Because I don't post full nudity on my blog and I don't want to post man meat on my blog, you can click here and enter at your own risk NSFW. I like the different reactions from the people to this naked guy. Some want to fight, I am not sure why because you're bound to brush up on something you don't want. Others want to run away from him.
I also like that the cops don't want to touch him either.
I am sure having a guy walking around with his dong out brings your food code from a A down to a C at least right?
By the way, someone already made a Terminator joke in the comment section. 
What is with all these crazy people migrating to McDonald's? 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47