Monday, February 10, 2014

Random Stuff

Random Stuff
 So stupid even an caveman can...oh shut up. 
~Geico, why the annoying ads: I run into these ads all the time on YouTube and they are annoying. I really hate the damn talking cat and mouse. Why must you annoy me with such loud and unfunny ads. And, don't get me started on the silly Caveman ads, which spawned the equally bad Caveman TV show. If you want me to buy your product, don't annoy me.  I quickly dash for the mute button when I see a Geico ad.  There are a few ads from the company I like. 

Corky Romano got arrested.
~Chris Kattan pops up with a DUI: Whoa, where did they dig up this guy? He's pretty much disappeared off the face of the planet. I remember he showed up in a soda ad a few years ago and he's not looking too good these days. Kattan was funny for playing the same character in every movie, but his movies weren't good to begin with and that was part of the problem. Now, he's known for this DUI and SNL. He was caught driving like a drunken madman late at night by another driver before crashing into another car...in a courted off section of the road. 
 What does it all mean? 
~Algebra 1: I am studying math for my upcoming venture into Algebra 1 for next semester. My major weakness has been and always will be math. It has been a major problem my whole life, but I've been putting this to the side long enough and it is time to take the bull by its balls. (You thought I was going to say horns didn't you?) I've overcome a lot of setbacks and done things I never thought possible, but this is my biggest uphill battle.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47