Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Strange Star Trek ad

Strange Star Trek ad
Star Trek Encyclopedia
Yes, this one is kind of cute. I remember watching this ad back in the day and wanting to get the Encyclopedia. I actually have two of them somewhere in my storage boxes some. One of them has updated material in it too.
I remember when these sci-fi books would be the “Must Have” thing on every hardcore fan's desk. That was before the Internet and Online Wikis. Everything has a Wiki site now, so these type of books are useless to newer fans.
There was just something cool about sitting down and reading one of these type of books because you would simply immerse yourself in just the history of an universe.
Bonus video Trek Communicator pen ad
I have to wonder if these actors even know what they're talking about.
I actually liked these communicator pens, and would buy one today if I had throwing around money.
There are a couple of Space Channel Trek ads that are rather amusing too. But you have to seek them out.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47