Monday, October 18, 2010

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts
~Farmville: I have never played Farmville or even seen it until now. I'm not sure what kind of cult-like powers it has over people. I think aliens are controlling our youth through Farmville. They using this game to gain control of our brains. Looking at the graphics, it kind of reminds me of those boring Nintendo farming RPG games. If I want to plant crops or shovel shit, I'd just go to a real farm first.
~Chris Matthews was at U of L today, and I totally missed him. Then again, I'm sure my frowning mug wouldn't be nice to look at.
~Damn it, Kanye West. It seems Kanye is trying to create controversy when he made a stupid album with a badly drawn cartoon of a nudity. What the hell is the cover supposed to be about anyway? Is he banging a winged vampire with no arms? I don't get it even for Kanye. Of course, he's tweeting about it. Someone take away his twitter account please.
~Randy Quaid on the lamb? It looks like a SB judge has issued joint arrest warrants for Quaid and his “lovely” wife. He's really taking his Vacation movie character to heart for real. I see him rolling around the country in a camper just like in ID4. You have to ask, “What would Dennis Quaid do?”

4 comments:

MC said...

People don't really like Farmville. It is, no joke, social obligation that makes people keep playing.

Semaj said...

That is a very interesting story. And it seems like something our Criticism Com class would like discuss. I'm going to forward that link to my Professor.

While reading it I wondered if Mafia Wars was going to mentioned and it was.

I finally remember the name of the game from Nintendo and other systems, it was Harvest Moon!

Have you played FarmVille or that Mafia game?

MC said...

Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing.

Semaj said...

never got around to harvest moon series, but I did spend a lot of hour on Dark Cloud 2 and all the various tasks you had to do in that game which is similar I guess, but buildings and houses

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47