Friday, October 22, 2010

I had Arabic coffee today, and I think I drink too much…


I had Arabic coffee today, and I think I drink too much…
My teacher brought in Syrian Coffee and I had a half of a normal cup of coffee.  That is considered too much because Arabic Coffee is very strong.  You’re only supposed to drink from a tiny cup.  I really feeling it because I don’t think I can go to sleep now because I am so wired. 
BTW, the blend he gave me was bitter and sweet.  I’m not a coffee drinker, but I kind of liked it. 

3 comments:

Megan said...

I remember my dad getting the after dinner pick-me-up at the Persian restaurant he used to take us to when we were kids. It was great because they gave you a whole bowl of sugar cubes with it and we could snatch some.

The reason being that the proper way to drink it is to put the sugar cube between your front teeth and drink the stuff THROUGH it...

Megan said...

That was tea though, not coffee...

Semaj said...

Okay, now I am going to have to get my hands on some Persian tea. I bet the caffeine was pretty strong in that tea too.

I'm going to have to try Persian and Arabic tea side by side.

BTW, that Arabic Coffee had me up for hours.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47