Wednesday, October 13, 2010

David Arquette should have called AT&T


When I heard about David Arquette separating from the still hot Courteney Cox, I thought, It took this long.  I liked Arquette in the Scream movies, but not anything else really.  His crazy-eyed character has only so much mileage.  The real life man-child thing can only last so much in a marriage. 
It seems David has spilled the beans on their rocky marriage. (Video of the interview Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4)  Now, he’s twitting that he’s sorry for revealing too much about it.  From his stupid Twitter page, ((but it's been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing but while doing that I shared too much...it's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information.  I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled..Life is a process of spiritual evolution))
I guess this is the put foot in mouth maneuver.  By the way, I wouldn’t want to be on the set of Scream 4 when all this went down. 
So, why do I not like him so much?
And, that role on Ready to Rumble.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47