Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Samuel L. Jackson Beer

Samuel L. Jackson Beer
I’d drink a Sam Jackson beer.  I remember laughing at this skit back in the day.  Now, every time I hear someone ordering a Samuel Adams beer, I want to say I’ll take a Samuel Jackson beer.  It takes everything in me not to say that out loud. 
I still love his death scene in Deep Blue Sea.  I knew it was coming when I first watched it in the theater, but it still made me jump.  It is a very good scene in an otherwise okay movie. 
I remember joking about how racist the damn shark was in the movie.  It jumps out of the damn water to eat a black man.  It was so racist that it defied the laws of Shark-dom to eat a black man.  And, you want further proof the sharks were racists?  LL Cool J’s character originally died in the film, but test audiences liked the character so much that they reshot the ending with the character living. 
Yes, those Sharks deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47