Sunday, October 24, 2010

Double Dragon theme


Double Dragon theme with DeStorm
I wonder what other old school videogames tunes can be slowed down and turned into hip-hop tunes. 
I like the blowing into the Nintendo cartridge.  Everyone had to do to his or her games.  I wonder why Nintendo’s system was the only one that didn’t work well with dust?  I remember having a Sega Master System, and I never had to worry about blowing into the thing. (That sounded strange) I did have a few glitches with the Master System, but nothing like Nintendo. 
I want them to bring back the Blowing technique for nostalgia stake. 
Anyway, my brother and I used to play Double Dragon for hours in the arcades.  I also had fun with the game on the console too.  Now, the Double Dragon movie is better left ignored.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47