Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random Things

Random Things
~In the Mouth of Madness: I really want watch this movie because of this amusing review. Did the makers of Silent Hill get inspired by this movie? Killer manuscripts and powerful writers? What in the hell? It feels like a Stephen King story, just with random creatures.

~Jackass earns 20 million on Friday. I kind of figured it would because of two factors, 3D glasses and a lot of people love the TV show. I'm not a fan of them, but it is kind of impressive to get 20 million in this month.  It will be a mega hit that's for sure.  That's not counting DVD and Blu-Ray sales.  

~Proposition 19: I've stated before that I actually support legalization of marijuana. I feel it should be regulated like alcohol and taxed. Could you imagine the money people would make off the taxes of pot heads buying the weed at a gas station? Weed isn't as harsh as other drugs and it just makes you lazy and stupid. I'm not a fan of weed, but why waste all the drug war money on something so minor.

~Miley Cyrus really needs to stop channeling Madonna. She's not even 18, and yet she keeps making these really bad sexual music and music videos. Is her father still running her career?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47