Thursday, October 07, 2010

Random Things


Random Things
~Rick Sanchez: I'm going to miss this unfunny news guy. I think he was off the mark the implied elitism in his argument over John Stewart. I think more younger everyday people watch him than the post-grad folks Sanchez was trying to imply. I still think there's a hint of envy in many of these cable news network guys because people seem to be more into Comedy Central news shows than the cable guys.
~I want to change my name into a symbol like Prince did back in the day. That takes a big ego to create your own character. And, then you don't give it a sound. Yes, Prince has lost his mind.
~Dammit, son. Pull up your pants: Some 40 Something shot a teenager in the ass because the teen refused to pull up his saggy pants. This Kenneth E. Bonds guy is a hero, but just a little misguided. Every time I see a young kid walking around sagging his pants and hold them up with one hand, I just get really pissed off. However, now white hipsters are starting to sag too with their extremely tight pants.
~A student in Fla put a message in the bottle and it was dropped out to sea for a school project. A year later, the bottle was discovered...in Ireland. That is pretty neat. I guess there is a chance of someone finding your message in a bottle. My luck would be to find a bottle with a message and discover that it was someone trying to sell me stuff...from the 1800s.
~New Spiderman's girlfriend: Hmm, from Kirsten Dunst to Emma Stone: Yes, Emma Stone was announced as the new Gwen Stacy for the reboot of the franchise. I think they made the right choice. To be fair, Dunst was really cute in the first Spiderman movie, but her looks started to fade as the franchise got older. And, yes, she was very pleasing to the eyes in that rain scene in the first one. Sadly, we know what will happen to Gwen Stacy. She will end up dead. I personally think they should go with the Ultimate Spiderman death for Stacy.
~Christina Hendricks Real or Fake: This rather amusing post discusses the finer points of her lovely “lady humps/lumps”. They actually seem to have it down to a science. Bravo, UpRoxx.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47