Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Meme



Halloween Meme
Megan did a Halloween Meme over at her blog and I decided to do the same one with my spin on it. Halloween has always been my least favorite holiday.  I can’t pen point why that this, but I wasn’t in for dressing up but for the candy.  By the way, I hate when people try to remove the darker elements of the holiday by calling it something other than Halloween or All Hallows
1 What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?: Rocks, isn't that what Charlie Brown used to get all the time? Have you tried eating rocks? They have very little taste other than a mossy/dirt taste. Kidding aside, probably candy corn at this point. I used to like candy corn, but it just doesn't have the thrill for me anymore. The thrill is gone.
2 What character from any horror film would you most like to play?: Jason probably because I kind of loom over people just like he does.  I think I’d make a good Jason.  However, Freddy is the one that seems to have all the fun.  Plus, Freddy has that pimping hat and that kick-ass claw glove. Plus, he controls the dream world.
3 Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why): Hmm, probably a psycho.  They seem to get away with murder…literally.  Now, how about an Alien Psycho?  Are Alien Psychos L. Ron Hubbard’s worst nightmares come to life?   
4 How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?: None. I'm not a huge horror movie fan. But I love the first Nightmare on Elm Street and think it still holds up today. I like the first two Halloween movies too. They're wonderfully well-crafted movies. And, I love H20. I think it is a fitting end to the series. The remake to Friday the 13th isn't bad.
5 What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?: The scariest movie isn't even a movie, but a videogame series called Silent Hill. The Silent Hill franchise is a good mixture of jump-scares, pure gore, and psychological scares. The sense that something might jump out at you at anytime is a pretty neat concept for a videogame series.
6 Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween?: That was a long time ago, so I don't remember. A Gorn?
7 Favorite Halloween treat? Any hot woman in a sexy Halloween costume that you see at a Halloween party. Wait, you meant candy right? Oh, those pumpkin shaped Reese’s Cups. Yum, Yum.
8 Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one?: How about a smashed or kicked in one? We all know what happens when you blow out a Jack o Lantern before Halloween is over right? The Ghost of L. Ron Hubbard shows up and forces you to join his church and watch Battlefield Earth 25 times.
9 Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?: Yes, I had a dream Tom Green from Freddy Got Fingered was chasing me around an empty city trying to get me to pull his finger. Damn you, Tom Green.
10 Best thing about Halloween?: As I said before, it gives otherwise normal women a chance to dress like sluts or a sluttier version of something like a nurse's outfit or school girl outfit.
11 Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of?: This Cracked post says it all. A sexy Ninja Turtle outfit?
12 Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself): My brother I guess. I never really asked him about Halloween.
13 Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.: I have never believed in that stuff. It gets on my nerves when people make a big issue of their superstitions like splitting poles or walking under ladders. I actually notice when people are doing something to avoid bad luck or omens. I always notice the great lengths people go to avoid splitting a pole when walking with me. I always try to split it anyway. Damn your superstitions.


2 comments:

Mayren said...

cute meme. (hug) Happy Halloween season!

Semaj said...

Thanks, i had a lot of fun writing the reponses to the meme.

You should try it out too.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47