Thursday, August 13, 2009

You Fail

Some great Fail Blog videos

~Stage Enterance Fail: A woman comes running out on stage and falls down off the stairs. I like how she plays it off and just walks the rest of the way.

~Wall Flip Fail: Some kids are doing some wall flips. The third guy attempts to do it, but his damn foot punches right through the wall and gets caught. This causes him to fall on his ass. This is an epic fail.

~Segway Fail: Anyone that uses a Segway is automatic fail. However, when falls on a Seqway that is a double fail.

~Public speaker fail: I have no idea what this woman is talking about. There is something about crops and machines. Crops can be made into cars? Is Skynet taking over our farming? The best part is the one person that claps at the end, but sheepishly stops when no one else joins in the clapping.



2 comments:

PJ said...

I'm going to Paris next week. I've been looking at touristy things to do there and discovered a tour of Paris done on Segways. I'm still half tempted.

Semaj said...

Be very careful. Those things are dangerous.

I wish I could send a picture of one of those Segways to my childhood self and show how the future ends up.

"In the future, no one has to walk."

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47