Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Girlfriend Meltdown

Crazy Girlfriend sends E-mails to traveling Boyfriend

Watch as the e-mails range from normal to downright stalker material. Her emotions are all over the place. This is brilliant. I've heard of girlfriends always wanting you to call them every five minutes, but this is just crazy.

I'm guessing this is a very attractive girl. It seems like an attitude of an good-looking girl. Probably a 9 or 10.

Here's his reaction post and here's his entire blog.

4 comments:

PJ said...

That was classic! She is clearly self-absorbed, obsessive and clingy to the extreme. I loved the one when she finally was told that he was away and told him not to read the other emails!

She probably is a pretty girl who requires attention 24/7, or else she's going to sleep with the first guy who says hello to her.

Semaj said...

I think she is one of those extremely hot girls that wants her boyfriend to call her all the time.

You can actually picture her expression when she realized she was wrong.

Anonymous said...

I feel the guys pain because, I just dumped a girl because of the same exact patterns this one had. She was one brutal bitch to say the least.

Semaj said...

I understand. I feel your pain.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47