Monday, August 31, 2009

21 Jump Street

21 Jump Street

While ‘truing’ my bicycle wheel, I went to hulu and watched 21 Jump Street. I watched about five episodes of this series. Minus the music, the actual show has aged well. And, surprisingly the acting is pretty good.

Here are a few thoughts

-Johnny Depp is the lead character. I think it is funny because he seems clean cut, but now he hangs out with Tim Burton seems dirty.

- Holly Robinson Peete is hot: I used to have a huge crush on this lady. She still looks amazing today.

-I always thought Steven Williams was the captain from the beginning, but it turns out he showed up in the middle of the first season. The first captain was killed off. Steven Williams was on X-Files and the cop on the Blues Brothers movie.

-Richard Grieco showed up in the season three, and then had a spinoff named Booker. I remember when Grieco was supposed to be the new Depp. He's now just that guy that was on 21 Jump Street. What happened to this guy?

Remember when the FOX Network actually had good shows?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47