Saturday, August 01, 2009

Mariah Carey vs. Eminem

Eminem shoots back at Mariah Carey (some think he went too far)

(You can listen to the song right here)

Sure, the song is a little mean spirited. But, is this Eminem song really that controversial? I mean the guy has dissed his own mother countless times in his records. Hey, I even laughed a few times during the song. I just hope Eminem doesn't take the Chris Brown route and release some nude photos like he claims he owns.

To be fair, Mariah did dis him on her “Obsessed” song and music video. The video takes a sharp dark turn at the end. The look on her face at the end with the bus is priceless. Hey, I like her song too.

I don't have a problem with the song at all. This song and Mariah's song are throwbacks to the 'beef' tracks from the 90s. Remember the Ice Cube and NWA attack songs?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47