Monday, August 03, 2009

Drake falls on stage

Drake falls on stage and then blogs about it

In the words of Chris Farley's character Mike Donnelly, “Rectum? Damn near killed'em!”

Yeah, I laugh a little bit and especially when the music kept going. Plus, I like that the stagehands were instantly on stage. I hope he feels better.

He had already injured his knee before the performance, and it gave out while on stage. I don't know who this guy was until hill spill. So, this viral click is probably the best thing for him.

From the MTV link,

(("My spirits are high my friends," Drake wrote in the post titled "Angels and Demons." "I am about two hours away from Toronto, Canada, where I will be spending the next chunk of time recovering from a surgery that I now must have." ))

Somehow, Chris Brown is mixed up in this accident. And, Brown wasn't the cause of the guy's injury.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47