Monday, August 24, 2009

Sorority Row trailer

Sorority Row trailer

The trailer above is completely different than the one I saw this weekend at the theaters.

This one really gives away too much story, but this one is edited better.

I at first thought this movie seems familiar, and I realized it was because it reminded me of I Know What You Did Last Summer. I mean a hooded person goes around killing young attractive people. Plus, they also try to cover up the murder and someone is picking them off one by one.

I did some research, well Wiki, and it would appear that Sorority Row is a remake of a 80s slash flick The House on Sorority Row. I guess it is the other way around, but I know is based on a book. Now if the killer turns out to be the Fisherman from the I Know series, that is a bit much.

Regardless, this probably won't be a good flick, but it is an R-rated movie. You can check out a (Not for safe work) shower scene clip here. Besides the boobs and gore shots, I have a question. Why does the Asian woman have makeup on while she's showering? Do hot women put on makeup before they take showers? I'm confused.

2 comments:

sorority row review said...

Thanks for the interesting trailer. The more I see the trailer, the more I get excited to see this film. Nice story. Horror and suspense movie lovers will enjoy this movie.

Semaj said...

Cool, I'm not too sure about this movie, but I do like that it is rated R.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47