Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Steven Seagal The Blues Singer...

Steven Seagal The Blues Singer...
Yes, I've been looking for this video for a while and I finally rediscovered it. Mr. Seagal has been in the news recently with Russia. Steven has cursed Russia with his shitty blues music. Yep, Mr. Under Siege was invited to preform his “wonderful” blues music in Crimea. Of all the artists in the world, this is the one you wanted, Putin?
I've always been fascinated by the career of Seagal, because he fails at everything. Yet, he rises to the top like a super turd in a bowl. And, I like that about him. His movies are now terrible. His energy drink is the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. He sucks at reality and regular TV shows. Yet, the man keeps on farting along.
He's like the bloated version of Nic Cage. But, Steven likes bees and things getting “burned”.
At this point, does Steven even believe most of the bullshit he spouts out?
By the way, did you know he even tried to get a video game released too? I am not making this up. It failed and was never released. In some alt-universe, this thing was released and the gaming market crashed and burned and there weren't any Playstations or Xboxes.
Yep, you actually go around beating up random scientists and repairmen.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47