Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rape Shirt for sale? WTF

Rape Shirt for sale? WTF
Back in my day, we had Big Johnson shirts and that was considered offensive. Now, we got shitty shirts like this. It makes no sense. Plus, it is not funny. Why would anyone walk around in a pro-rape shirt.
This shirt was found in some malls in the Philippines under the roofs of SM stores. 
From the Daily Mail, ((Karen Kunawicz uploaded a picture of the T-shirt onto her Facebook page with the caption: 'Really? In the boy's section? 'It's Not Rape, It's A Snuggle With A Struggle?' ))
It's a snuggle with a struggle? What the frack does that mean? I am surprised this shirt was even there given that the Philippines is a very religious place. I'm all for jokes and laughs, but why make a shirt proclaiming rape even as a joke? It makes no sense.  I'm not Social Warrior, but this is just wrong in every way.  
By the way, I believe this Karen person is a writer/journalist that has her own wiki page.
If I see a douche dongle wearing this shirt, I'm walking on the other side of the street.  
Let's go back to wearing Big Johnson shirts.  You know the ones that were banned in middle and high school.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47