Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Random Stuff

Random Stuff
~Stop asking for change and dollars, random people: I was at a stoplight in my car. I had my right window rolled down because I didn't want to use the air. A random, kind of scruffy looking, dude on the sidewalk decided to ask for money for his bus ride only because he saw that my window was down. Come on, dude, just leave me alone. That really bugs me. I hate when people make a b-line toward you when they want to ask for change. I want to wear a t-shirt that says, “Honestly, I am broke. So, I have no money. Stop asking!” For me, I get asked for two things 1 a lighter and 2 change. Do I look like I am a smoker or a rich guy?
~Haley Joel Osment: My you have changed. Huff Post posted a picture of HJO looking a little...different. Can he pull off that Sora voice in the Kingdom Hearts III? I am not sure. Anyway, this picture was taken from a movie called Yoga Hosers .
~The New Batmobile: I actually like the design. It is a cross between the 80s one and the 2000 one. I really like it a lot. I just feel a little weary about the way DC is handling their universe. And, just showing a new car still doesn't make me feel better about the movie. And, I am still not sure ONE director should be involved with the entire franchise.
~Michael Rapaport vs. Spike Lee: I am not really a fan of either one, but damn Rapaport did rip into him and rightfully so. However, I have to disagree with the kickstarter jab. You don't have to put your own money into a project, but you have to right to. The reason I say this is because there has been a public funded kickstarter against patent trols via podcast and the guy behind it very rich (he also put his own money into it too). Lee called him stupid and Rapaport called him a shit stain. What's even funnier is that they both worked on a movie together. Bamboozled. This is has been going on for a while.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47