Tuesday, September 23, 2014

How to make eye-contact...and creep people out.

How to make eye-contact...and creep people out.
Look, even the ugly guy like me has had those moments too, but I am more interested in the sells that week than picking up a woman in a grocery store. And, I used to work at one for about 5 years. That look gave the chick was more than a bit creepy.
By the way, the video has more dislikes than likes.
I just a problem spitting game to a woman between the dog food and light bulbs.
It gets worst...
Talking about donuts always gets you a phone number. Always...
How to approach a woman in a park...

How to approach someone in the park and rob them? I spend a lot of time in parks and I generally tend to avoid people because everyone is usually on edge anyway because the homeless might harass them. All this might work, but 50% is also if the woman even finds you attractive.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47