http://www.agonybooth.com/extras/trek/threshold/default.asp?Page=1 Over at the Agony Booth , the great writers over there have finally tackled one of the worst episodes of Voyager, Threshold . Trust me, Voyager was all around a bad show, but this episode takes the Troi cake (with mint frosting). I've never seen a show with so much promise go down the torpedo tubes so fast. What was Brannon Braga thinking when he named his sci-fi show Threshold ? Here is what Albert Walker writes about it. ((Despite his regrets over "Threshold", after Enterprise was canceled Braga developed a sci-fi series for CBS about aliens rewriting people's DNA. And he called it... Threshold. Was he hoping the show would become such an outrageous success that it would completely overshadow the Voyager episode of the same name? If so, it backfired, because the show didn't make it past ten episodes. One can only wonder what next Brannon Braga failure will be worthy of the "Threshol...
I’ve written about some messed up things in my time as a blogger, but this story might just top the cake. And, I mean really. If you are offended by porn and the porn industry, don’t read this blog. However, this might be one of the strangest and creepiest things I’ve seen and read about. It just seems so wrong... A few days ago, I stumbled across an Amateur Allure (porn) video. AA is a polished porn site that features a lot of POV shots and newcomers in the industry. Also, there is MILF/step daughter (pretending) porn thing out there and it’s very popular. Even AA has a few of these “fake” mother/step-daughter teams. It is a very popular Genre in the industry. However, this one is different. AA had a video claiming that a fledging pornstar Madison Swan/Mia Malkova did a Pre-Audition video with her mother tagging along…her real mother. Mia/Madison shows up for her “audition”, which means you show ...
Mexican Coca-Cola I remember a friend of mine encouraging me to try a Mexican Coke. So, I gave in this year. They are sold in Kroger and Meijer stores. You can find them roughly around 1.50 to 1.79 in the Mexican food section of your store. Given that the small-refrigerated bottles of the American coke run about the same price, it is a deal. I’ve tried a few of them. I have to say the Mexican Coke has a smoother taste than the American Coke. And, the biggest difference is the sugar in the Mexican formula. The American Coke has a harsher taste than the Mexican Coke, but the American Coke seems to keep its fizz longer after putting it into ice cubes. While the Mexican Coke taste better, it seems to go flat sooner. However, the taste is so damn good in the Mexican formula. I’d buy Mexican Coke in 2 liters if they sold them. I’d recommend a Mexican Coke if you have a dinner and need something to drink with it...
Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUilMtVmdOw
Cookies and ranch dress to completely different ranges of the food scale.