Monday, December 02, 2013

RIP Paul Walker

RIP Paul Walker
 I was a little shocked when I read that Paul Walker passed away. It seems even stranger that he was killed in a “fast and furious” manner with a car crash. He died in a fast-driving car riding shotgun.
If you've read my blog long enough, you know that I wasn't a huge fan of Walker's acting. I made many jokes about his non acting all the time. However, he seemed like a nice guy from the interviews I've seen from him.
Look, I actually really enjoyed him in Joy Ride “Hey, Candy-Cane”.
Here are a few tweets from people that knew him. I really like what The Rock had to say, ((All my strength, love & faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time. We find our strength.. in his light. Love you brother. ))
So long, Paul.  You will be missed. 
So, what does this mean for Furious 7? How much of the movie was in the can before he died?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47