Thursday, December 05, 2013

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
First off, I couldn't get through the first movie in the Spider-man Reboot, so I am going into this one with cold feet. I just wasn't interested in revisiting the Spider-man origin story again. And, don't get me started with the redundant reboot anyway. Plus, I hated the score by James Horner in the first one too.
This looks like the Spider-Man movie we wanted and deserved.  
~Okay, I liked the first opening shot with logo fading to his outfit.  
~Doc Ock suit and arms: Did you catch that? They teased the arms in the trailer. Very cool.
~ Electro: We get a full look at Electro (Jamie Foxx). I am not 100% sold on the design, but I like that they're using the Ultimate version as a backbone for the movie version.
~Emma Stone : Looking very attractive there, Emma. I've grown to really like this woman. I find her pretty damn sexy.
~You get to see the Rhino just a little bit.

~Hans Zimmer will replace Horner as the composer. I am thrilled with this change. I felt Horner telephoned in the first score.   
~Will Gwen Stacy die in this movie?  We know she dies in both Marvel comic book universes, so I guess we will probably see her die either in this movie or the next.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47