Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts
~Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter Divorced: It seemed like yesterday when these two love birds were getting married. Now, it's all over. I guess they grew tired of each other. What I found funny was I was just reading Jennifer Carpenter's Wiki page right before their divorced was announced. I'm sure why people keeping thinking they're going to beat the odds and they get married. The cards are stacked against you. Side Note: There are a lot of people who are very single in my generation.
~Hugh Jackman, you're not Wolverine in real life. You can't heal instantly after your injuries. Enough with the stunts. I still think that Viva Laughlin show did more damage and pain.
~Jon Favreau won't be directing Iron Man 3: I figured he wouldn't be back because of the muted response from the director during the release of the movie. Something tells me things didn't turn out the way Favreau wanted in the final product. Here's hoping Marvel doesn't bring in a young director that they can push around for IM3.
~Check out this seagull swiping a donut out of a guy's mouth. That's a bold little seagull. Is that a cop seagull?
~Mr. T and Darla Haun: What in heck? Somehow they made that Mr. T oven thing seem even more disturbing.
~Here's that WOW Red Shirt Guy in the actual game. (AKA Fact Checker) They should have used the Red Shirt Guy's voice in the game. But, I like the Scottish accents. I want a Semaj NPC in the damn game too.
~David Hasselhoff Reality Show gets canceled. Yes, I am completely sick of Hasselhoff and I am sick of his William Shatner act. Did A&E need to commission 10 episodes of the show before canning the show? While I am sure A&E wasted money on the Hoff thing, I am glad another reality show is now dead. His whole Being the Hoff isn't funny anymore.


2 comments:

MC said...

You know it is bad when you are getting injured on Oprah. I mean, even Tom Cruise didn't do that (well, physically at least).

Semaj said...

Plus, his career won't implode like mr. Tom's though. I like that he came out bruise and beat up afterwards.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47