Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jesse's “Camp” doesn't like me, or is it actually Jesse Camp?


Jesse's “Camp” doesn't like me, or is it actually Jesse Camp?
Someone left a comment on my post about my response to another comment left on my original post about the guy named Jesse Camp, you know the guy from MTV. And, he had this to say about that “family member” that left me the sharp comment.
Anon, ((The hilarious thing is according to wikipedia Jesse camp's real first name is Josiah..I highly doubt he also has a cousin named Josiah...sounds like someone is obsessed with making himself seem successful ))
And, Anon is correct in that Mr. Camp was in fact born Josiah. Does that mean I've actually been visited by an actual celebrity? Well, at least someone that's been on TV...It's like getting a visit from Snooki or Sarah Palin's daughter.
So, did Mr. Camp pose as his own second cousin to defend his body of work to me? I feel so honored or dishonored. I'm not sure which. In order to patch things up with Jesse and his “camp”, here is his Twitter account. He has some amazing “tweets” over in Twitterland. Such as calling everyone that tweets fat or taking about a messed up boob on a girl. And, I hate to say this but his tweets are far more entertaining than Snooki's.
Thank you, Jesse...I guess.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47