Saturday, December 11, 2010

John Tyner doesn't like people touching his junk…especially TSA agents


John Tyner doesn't like people touching his junk…especially TSA agents
I don’t want unconfirmed folks poking around there unless they have a medical experience.  I think this has less to do with civil rights and more to do with junk rights.  I am not comfortable with some of the power the TSA agents have now, but there are people out there that want nothing but to take down planes every chance they get.  There has to be a balance in our civil rights in traveling and our security needs. 
I do believe most of the protests would go out the window if there was another in-flight attack.
By the way, I kind of like the body scanners because they remind me of Total Recall. (Two Weeks) But some of the pictures of people's human lumps being exposed is a bit unnerving.
But this last part has me a little uneasy...
If you want to read the rest of the story, make sure to check out Mr. Tyner's story on his own blog here.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47