Monday, December 20, 2010

Newsflash: Princess Leia thinks that Battlefield Earth guy is gay!


Newsflash: Princess Leia thinks that Battlefield Earth guy is gay!
I know officially love Carrie Fisher again. She did an interview with the Advocate where she revealed that John Travolta should just come out of the closet already.
This is what she said from the Advocate, ((Wow! I mean, my feeling about John has always been that we know and we don’t care. Look, I’m sorry that he’s uncomfortable with it, and that’s all I can say. It only draws more attention to it when you make that kind of legal fuss. Just leave it be. ))
It all comes from a Gawker post that alleges that Teri, I mean Travolta, has been seen messing around with men at spas. Then there are those pictures of him kissing another dude on the lips. This is all okay from normal celebrities, but the problem is the fact JT is a Scientologist. And, I shouldn't have to get into the views the Space Church has against that group. And, I found it fascinating that two of its biggest and famous members are constantly rumored to be gay.
It is sad that these people aren't allowed to “come out” because they're members of a church that uses questionable tactics to keep their subjects in line. I'm not going to beat up JT too much because he's had a rough couple of years. I still haven't forgiven him for Battlefield Earth though.
Getting back to Carrie Fisher, I like that she just blurts it out not realizing she's just become a target by the Space Church and JT's lawyers. She might be at the age of “too old to care”. Does she become “Fair Game” in the Church's eyes?
Battlefield Earth vs. Star Wars...
Can the Space Church take on Anon and the legion of Star Wars Fanboys?
Does Xenu side with Darth Vader on this one?  

2 comments:

MC said...

I think George Lucas might kick in some money for any legal challenges she would face in this kind of situation.

Semaj said...

I certainly hope so. there are some legal rumblings coming from camp at the moment. Like always, he's using the legal team

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47