Saturday, December 11, 2010

Barbara Wa-Wa’s most fascinating people of 2010

Quick, someone call FEMA.  The beach has just been contaminated with over 300 STDs and other hazardous chemicals.  And, we thought that BP incident was bad…
_____________________________________
Barbara Wa-Wa’s most fascinating people of 2010
Naturally, I have issues with some of the people that made it onto Wa-Wa’s list.  Does she even know some of the people on this list?  I have a hard time believing that she’s seen a single episode of Jersey Shore. 
Anyway, let’s look at a few
Gen. David Petraeus :  Yeah, this guy does deserves to be on her list. 
The Jersey Shore cast:  F’ you.  I’m waiting with baited breath when we see this group’s 15 minutes of fame to dry up.  Does anyone remember any of the Real World cast members?  Nope, we should do the same for them.  They offer nothing, and yet receive book deals and tons of cash.  Go away…
Justin Bieber:  Why does this dude have an Ellen DeGeneres hairstyle?  I just don’t get the fame this beaver gets from the teens.  He doesn’t even reach the uncool level of the New Kids of the Block.  Please someone give this kid a haircut that suits him. 
Sarah Palin:  She uses Twitter and shoot animals.  I already hate her.  Republicans and Tea Party members, you can do better than this.  Sure, she’s a GILF, but that doesn’t mean I want her to run my country or invade my TV.  Isn’t Twitter enough?
Jennifer Lopez:  Wait, why is she on the list?  Didn’t her only movie this year bomb?  Okay, she’s listed on Glee and a few other titles.  But since Jersey Girl and Gigli, she hasn’t done much in front of the camera.  I can see J-lo being on the 2003 list, but in 2010? 
Betty White:  Okay, I like Betty White.  But, I don’t understand the whole having her on every freaking show and movie because nerds and bloggers feel she is red hot again.  It’s like urging people to hire Steven Seagal or the Hoff for work.  The joke starts to wear thin after awhile.  Did we need to see her on the show Community?
Sandra Bullock:  I can see her being on the list.  She’s had a hell of couple of months dealing with that former d-bag of hubby of hers.  Why would someone trade down to a tattoo covered-racist slut when you have someone as cute a Bullock? 
LeBron James:  I know nothing about the story or what team he plays for.  I know very little about sports.  He does have a long face.  He bares a resemblance to a Dick Tracy villain.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47