Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nicole Kidman misses her children...


In Tom Cruise news...
While I am not a gossip blogger, certain stories do crossover to pop culture status.
Nicole Kidman misses her children: I found it odd that after Tom Cruise divorced Nicole Kidman, her children went to live with Tom Cruise instead of living with their mother. Gee, I wonder why that is?
From the Celebrity Cafe, (("When children are teenagers, they have a say in where they want to be," she explained at the time. When it comes to their upbringing, "Yes, they're being raised as Scientologists," she told the publication. "I don't want to go there." ))
Sadly, whenever someone even brings up the word Scientology to Kidman, she won’t say a word and generally have this strange expression.  I’ve heard stories of the Space Church trying to put out some bad things about her to the press after the divorce. 

How can someone keep their children away from their mother, a mother that hasn’t done anything bad to their children? 

2 comments:

Marnie said...

From what I gather the Scientology religon had left a very bad taste in her mouth. I give her credit for not talking bad about her ex-husband though.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I agree, she gets props for not bashing TC, but I have to wonder if certain people within the church are whispering, "Your mom is a suppressive person."

I feel she really was blindsided by the divorce and the children thing. And, we're probably going to see some more info come out about the divorce.

BTW, it looks like TC current wife supposedly had a public meltdown.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47