Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tide (Pirates 4) Trailer


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tide (Pirates 4) Trailer

I have to say I am now officially looking forward to this movie. I think they had enough time to fill out a script and make the story actually make sense here...unlike the third movie. It seems to have the feel of the first movie, plus it seems Jack Sparrow is the main character now.
-Captain Hector Barbossa seems to be a captain working for England now. I kind of like the cleaner version of Barbossa.
-Ian McShane as Blackbeard: I think this was a good choice. I know that he was supposed to make an appearance in the third movie, but that never happened.
-Rob Marshall I am fine with this director filling in the director's chair.
The movie comes out May 20 2011.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47