Thursday, December 02, 2010

Charlie Murphy bombs at Grambling State University...and then does something funny

We all have bad days...
Yeah, I don't think his type of comedy works in a standup routine. Basically, things went from bad to worst as people started to boo Charlie Murphy during his standup. However, I loved when he took the check and threw it on the stage and told the entire crowd, “F' you”. He gets some points for that.
I like Charlie Murphy and he's actually funnier than his brother right now. I'd probably do the same thing he did here, because I kind of have a hot head too.
Murphy has a few gems from his twitter. ((I gave back your 22 thousand because I don't need it you do ))
((You guys should take that money and go on a trip off campus. ))
((GSU has the most intelligent Black People in the nation. Can't wait till you run the world. ))

2 comments:

Nick said...

At least he gave the money back. I've seen concerts that sucked and I didn't get a refund, just the "fuck you."

Semaj said...

Yeah, It almost made me want to see him perform in Louisville today, just to see if he'd mention it on stage.

Yeah, I bet most of those acts left the stage and then demanded their money.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47